Bontrager’s Interchange ANT+ Cadence Sensor is a cadence sensor that wirelessly transmits your data to a variety of ANT+ enabled receiving devices including Bontrager Node computers (sold separately). It includes a 5mm crank cadence band magnet and a silicone mounting strap to fit most chainstays, making installation a snap.
– Provides infinite angle adjustment allowing for your preferred computer placement
– Compatible with 31.8mm handlebars
The KICKR CORE is the latest in Wahoo’s line of smart indoor bike trainers. It delivers a realistic, accurate, and quiet indoor training experience by using the proven flywheel technology and advanced algorithms of Wahoo’s legendary indoor bike trainers. The KICKR CORE indoor trainer is built with the durabilty to withstand all of your indoor training sessions and no other brand of smart trainers has more apps and software training options, including Zwift and Trainer Road. The Core also features built-in cadence measurement, without the need of an external sensor.
PLEASE NOTE: Some assembly is required. The KICKR CORE does not include a cassette or wheel block. These items can be purchased separately.
– Wahoo’s KICKR CLIMB indoor grade simulator was designed in conjunction with the KICKR smart trainers to deliver an unmatched indoor training experience when combined.
– KICKR HEADWIND was designed to deliver innovative climate control to your indoor training experience.
– The new KICKR features 12×142 and 12×148 thru axle compatibility in addition to standard 130/135mm quick release. Click to find out if your bike is compatible.
– Enhanced power accuracy to provide accurate power measurement and generate up to 1800W.
– Maximum percent grade adjusts to simulate up to a 16-degree incline.
– Visual confirmation that KICKR CORE is powered, connected and transmitting via Bluetooth and/or ANT+.
– ANT+ and Bluetooth capabilities allow it to connect to both smartphones and GPS devices simultaneously or separately. An ANT+ FE-C connection allows the KICKR CORE to be controlled from any FE-C enabled device or application.
– Robust steel construction ensures the KICKR CORE stays in place while you crank out the watts and stands up to years of heavy use.
– When connected to your device, it automatically sets your resistance via your favorite app or software.
– The KICKR flywheel is innovative and proven technology emulates the power and inertia experienced during outdoor riding. It provides the most realistic ride feel especially when using virtual riding/training platforms like Zwift and TrainerRoad.
– Get these vital cycling metrics on your indoor ride.
– Works with popular training apps such as Zwift, The Sufferfest, Fulgaz and TrainerRoad.
– Compatible with a third party power meter.
– Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design
– Welded construction with padded wheel hook
– Maximum load: 40lbs
– Includes Da Vinci tire tray to save walls from tire marks
How fast, how far, and how long? Bontrager’s wireless Trip 300 displays all of the essential info in large, easy-to-read text. You can mount it on your stem or your bars with the universal mount and the wireless setup keeps your cockpit tidy.
•ANT+ enabled, 2.4 GHz digital signal
•Current, average and maximum speed
•Trip distance and programmable odometer
•Current, average and maximum heart rate
•Current, average and maximum cadence
•Clock (12/24-hour) and total ride time with pacer
•Includes computer mount
Keep the road grime and water off your clothes with a durable fender set made specifically for the Roll. No-fuss installation means you can add them quickly and easily, so you’re always ready to ride.
– Valuable and durable plastic fender set for Roll.
– Designed for 650b x 2.3″ tires.
– Stainless steel fender stays and hardware.
– Rear fender supports Plug and Play frame mounting.
– Front: 660mm / Rear: 1050mm
Illuminate the terrain ahead with the push of a button
CREE LED optics, a focused beam pattern, and five modes let you see at night and be seen during the day. The Ion 450 R front bike light is a daytime running light with the flash, focus, and range to be seen from up to 2km during the day. The Quick Connect bracket makes Ion 450 R easy to remove for charging with the included USB cable.
– Ideal for helmet or handlebar mount
– Focused optics illuminate terrain ahead with a wide and powerful beam
– 450 Lumens via high-power CREE LED
– 450LM: 1.5hrs, 200LM: 3hrs, 100LM: 6hrs, Night Flash: 9hrs, Day Flash: 10hrs
– Fully charges in 4 hours through sealed Micro USB port
– Includes Quick Connect bracket and Micro USB charging cable
– Blendr-compatible with secure bar mount available
Keep it classy
Extend the hidden hose on the Air Support HP Pro pump, and thread it onto your Presta valve for secure inflation of your road tires. Designed with a smaller volume chamber for higher-pressure tires, this premium pump allows you to quickly inflate tires up to 120 psi.
Stow it in your jersey pocket, or use the included bracket to mount it under your bottle cage.
– Premium-quality with smaller volume chamber for higher pressure tires
– Inflate to 120 psi (8.25 bar) with little effort
– Extendable, hidden hose reduces stress at valve when pumping at higher pressures
– Threaded head securely locks onto Presta valves
– Compact design fits snugly inside jersey pocket
– Mounting bracket fits easily under bottle cage
Specialized’s SpeedZone Sport Wireless provides all the data you need to quantify your rides in a neat, cordless package. Its easy-to-read, double-line display lets you quickly check speed, mileage and a whole host of other important functions. Plus, the SpeedZone’s easy calibration makes setup a breeze and its interface is incredibly intuitive so you can spend more time pounding out the miles than trying to figure out how far you’ve ridden.
Reluctant brides and ambivalent grooms might still get cold feet, but with a pair of Bontrager’s RXL Stormshell Road Shoe Covers on, you won’t have to worry.
• Profila fleece-backed Stormshell fabric is taped for waterproof protection from cool and wet conditions
• Waterproof YKK zipper for reliability and easy on/off
• Velcro tab at ankle secures top opening
• Road-specific bottom construction for great warmth and durability
• Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety
• Advanced tread profile and texture gives low rolling resistance with excellent cornering grip
• Butyl-lined casing improves air retention for consistent tubeless ready performance
• TLR – Tire is engineered for use with Bontrager TLR Sealant as the final step in a worry-free, tubeless setup
• Hard-Case Lite – Lightweight sub-tread material protects against punctures
Finish a road ride and stroll into the coffee shop like you own the place with the stiff-yet-walkable outsole of Cortado women’s cycling shoe. With this premium road shoe, you don’t have to decide between performance and walkability.
– inForm Race last offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
– Glass-reinforced internal nylon plate with full Tachyon rubber outsole
– Boa IP1 dial for precise two-way adjustment
– Compatible with 2-bolt SPD-style cleats
– Stiffness index – 6 of 14
– Women’s Specific Design is engineered specifically to yield a better fit and greater comfort for women
– Upper Fiber Content
– 56.9% PU / 10.5% Polyester / 32.2% Nylon / 0.4% Steel
– Sole Fiber Content
– 100% Rubber
– Liner Fiber Content
– 100% Polyester
Mini pumps are best suited to be carried in your SWAT bib or jersey pocket, but it must be small enough to leave room for a tube and lever. Lucky for you, small size delivers big performance in this aluminum Air Tool MTB Mini pump that features an integrated tube spool and lever (included) to organize all your off-road tire fixing needs.
– All new inverted, double chamber design increases the air handling capacity by 20% compared to our previous design, reducing pumping time by up to two minutes.
– Includes an ingenious tube spool to compactly store the tube of your choice without the risk of damage from rubbing against the valve stem.
– Integrated locking tab for included SWAT lever..
– Twist locking head reduces size and can be easily converted to fit Presta or Schrader valves.
– Machined outer barrel for extra grip while pumping..
– Aluminum inner and outer chamber for durable performance.
– Max pressure: 60 PSI (4.1bar)
– Volume-per-stroke: 55cc
– Tube sold separately
Finally, a storage option that increases your aerodynamic advantage! Specialized Remora Aero Storage box securely carries your nutrition on your top tube, sitting square in the low pressure zone behind the handlebars. This fantastic time-trial accessory includes universal straps to fit all road bikes, or bolts directly to the top tube of the Specialized Alias bike.
– The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design
– Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration
– Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm
– Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
Your cycling shoes thanklessly accompany you through the toughest intervals in nature’s worst conditions. Thank them and keep them ticking along with Specialized’s Replacement Heel Lugs. These lugs replace the worn-out tread on your S-Works and Pro model road shoes.
-Fits 2012 and earlier S-Works shoes
-Fits all Pro Road shoes
-Heel lug only
-Sold in pairs; includes screws
A kid-sized MTB tire with all of the technology and performance of the larger sizes.
Kid-friendly fit, grown-up performance
The XR1 Kids’ is a durable, kid-friendly tire with the same reliable traction and performance as the grown-up versions. It rolls fast, features a versatile tread for a variety of trail conditions, and keeps weight down so little rippers can quickly gain speed and keep momentum through corners and up hills.
– Excels in firm and fast conditions
– Offers fast-rolling and predictable cornering with consistent traction
– Size: 24″ x 2.25″
– Diameter: 24″
– Width: 2.25″
– TPI: 27 TPI
– Durometer: 60a
– Bead: Wire
– Type: Clincher
– Max pressure: 50psi
– ETRTO: 57-507
– Weight: 325g
With our Riprock Coaster 12, riding gets boiled down to its simplest element—fun. And to make sure of it, we designed the bike with tons of cool features that are easy for your little ones to use, like a coaster brake for simple stopping, wide 12×2.3″ tires that increase stability and confidence, and tough components that will stand up to years of abuse. It’s the perfect bike for your little ripper to start getting out on the trail with—we just wish that we had one when we were kids.
– The premium A1 aluminum frame is lightweight and built to withstand the tough use by kids, while the geometry features an ultra-low standover that makes it easy for your little ones to fit on and grow with the bike.
– Steel coaster brake is a reliable, easy to use brake perfect for safe stops and awesome skids.
– 12×2.3″ Rhythm Lite tires deliver tons of traction, comfort, stability, and fun over all types of terrain.
With the Guardian rack, it’s easy to take a couple of friends and up to 3 bikes anywhere thanks to a narrow arm design engineered to carry most bikes, including juvenile and BMX models. This awesome bumper-mount rack features Saris’ pivoting anti-sway bars with rubber hold-downs to keep your bikes in place and prevent them from banging into each other. Plus, foam pads protect your vehicle from scratches. The Guardian comes completely assembled. Just strap it on and go!
Keep corrosive sweat from reaching your frame while you’re generating heat on your trainer.
– Cell phone pouch included
Chilly weather constricts the blood vessels in and around the knees, and stiff knees lead to both shoddy performance and massive amounts of discomfort. That’s why it’s important to layer correctly with Specialized’s Therminal Knee Warmers when the temperature drops.
They have a construction that’s comprised of Specialized’s Therminal fabric, which is designed to both insulate and manage moisture buildup. To do so, it has a brushed fleece interior with a light loft that pulls moisture away from skin to evaporate it at the material’s surface. This loft also has the added benefit of insulation, which occurs by trapping tiny pockets of warmth between the skin and the fabric. At the exterior, you’ll find light levels of wind and water protection that’ll have you riding comfortably through mixed conditions.
As for fit, the warmers have an articulated design that conforms to the area around the knee and its various positions and movements while cycling. And to ensure that they stay set where you want them, they’ve included fold-over cuffs with a light silicone print to gently hold them in place.
– Therminal fabrics feature a brushed fleece interior that insulates while remaining highly breathable and effective at managing moisture.
– Dual seam construction is simple and comfortable.
– Light tack grippers keep the warmers in place throughout the motions of cycling.
– Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
– Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
$16.49 – $17.90
– Rigid plastic grip core interlocks with clamps on either end
– Two sizes available: 130mm for standard, or 90mm for twist shifters
– Sold as a set/pair and includes end plugs
$29.99 – $34.99
Wave goodbye to sore hands
Take on longer rides and leave discomfort in the dust with Vella Women’s Cycling Gloves. This padded cycling glove evenly distributes pressure and reduces hand fatigue to keep you smiling in the saddle.
– inForm BioDynamic design distributes pressure for increased comfort and better bike handling
– Gel foam reduces peak pressure on nerves for long lasting comfort
– Sleek, integrated pull-off feature makes taking gloves off easier than ever
– AX Suede synthetic leather palm provides great durability and handlebar feel
– Hook-and-loop closure and pull-on area allow easy on and off
– Back of hand features non-traditional, stylish peek-a-boo opening
– Soft nose wipe on thumb
$3.25 – $45.00
Release the hounds with GU’s version of rocket fuel—Roctane Energy Drink. The proven combination of glucose and fructose is the most easily and rapidly absorbed form of carbohydrate. And, a high electrolyte content is just what your legs crave to fire properly, while 35mg of caffeine stokes your central nervous system, increasing the release of free fatty acids into your bloodstream, and further sparing your limited glycogen stores. Plus, taurine and beta-alanine improve muscle endurance throughout the grinding hours of a road race, marathon, or triathlon. Branched-chain amino acids speed recovery and reduce muscle damage, histidine buffers against acidic byproduct, and of course the delicious flavors go down easy.
Speedplay cleats require routine lubrication for optimal performance and durability. Speedplay’s SP-LUBE is specially formulated to dry instantly and bond to the pedal and cleat surfaces, creating a highly protective barrier that does not attract dirt. Use SP-LUBE regularly to ensure maximum functionality and improved pedal performance.
Make SRAM 1x even better with the simplicity of the SRAM X-SYNC Direct Mount chainring. Engineered in Germany, the new Direct Mount rings brings lighter weight and greater simplicity to XX1, X01, X1-1400, and GX-1400 cranksets. SRAM’s Direct Mount rings give riders the perfect opportunity for a serious upgrade.
– Fully CNC AL rings
– X-SYNC technology
– Lighter weight than spider version (~25-50g depending on size)
– Offset: 0mm (BB30), 6mm (GXP)
– Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks
– BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks
– BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself)
– BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks
– BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks
– BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks
– BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks
– BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks
– BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks
– 1.37″ x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)