Overview Vehicles on a public roadway in Alberta must have valid insurance and a Vehicle Registration Certificate. The vehicle you’re registering must be in Alberta. A vehicle can be either a motor vehicle, such as a car or truck, or a non-motor vehicle such as a trailer. If you have […]

Information on this page Do you need to register your vehicle as a commercial passenger vehicle? Only registered commercial passenger vehicles can legally provide commercial passenger vehicle services in Victoria. If you want to use your vehicle to provide unbooked (taxi) commercial passenger vehicle services or booked (taxi, hire car, […]