Real-Time Bus Arrival
The City and County of Honolulu Department of Transportation Services is proposing modifications to TheBus Routes 19, 20, 31, and 32.
Please visit the link below for more information, and to take a survey that will help us refine the plan.
temporary detours, upcoming changes, roadwork, etc…
Starting Sunday, 3/1/20, schedules will be changing for the following routes: 1, 9, 17, 23, 42, 44, 53, 67, 84A, 85, 98A, E, PH4, and PH6.
For more information go to Routes & Timetables and click on the 3/1/20 timetable for your route.
- Good Friday Holiday, 4/10/2020
- Kamehameha Hwy – Salt Lake Blvd Westbound Closure, 4/2/2020
- Route 1 – Added Service to Hahaione Valley, 4/1/2020
- Bus Stop Closure – Metcalf St/University Ave, 4/1/2020
- Route 73 Modified Route & Enhanced State Holiday Schedule, 4/1/2020
- ADULT & YOUTH Bus Pass – APRIL Passes extended to end of MAY, 5/31/2020
- SENIOR — MARCH/APRIL Passes extended to end of MAY, 5/31/2020
- TheHandi-Van Card Bus Pass — MARCH/APRIL Passes extended to end of MAY, 5/31/2020
- DISABILITY Bus Pass — MARCH/APRIL Passes extended to end of MAY, 5/31/2020
- Bus Stop Closure – Kaneohe Bay Drive/Mikiola Drive, 3/31/2020
- Kamehameha Hwy Closure – Between Radford Dr and Valkenburgh St, 3/30/2020
- Kona Street Closure, 3/27/2020
- Kapiolani Community College Parking Lot Closure, 3/23/2020
- Bus Stop Closure – Dillingham Blvd/Puuhale Rd, 3/24/2020
- Makau Street Closure, 3/24/2020 – 3/25/2020
- Entrance to Sea Life Park Closed, 3/21/20200
- Traffic Advisory – Dillingham Blvd Rail Construction, 3/24/20
- Grace Pacific – Sierra Drive Closure, 3/10/2020
- Bus Stop Closure – Kamehameha Hwy/Pokiwai Pl, 3/10/2020
- Bus Stop Closure – Kamehameha Hwy/Opposite Waimano Home Rd, 3/9/2020
- Service Stop Changes – Hotel St, 3/1/2020
- New Service Stops on Kuala St, 3/1/2020
- Service Stop Changes on Farrington Hwy, 3/1/2020
Click here for current job listings.
Operator Recruitment Schedule
Application period: Continuous
Next testing: TBA
Paratransit (Handi-Van) Operators
Application period: TBA
Next testing: TBA
For qualified individuals with a disability who need a reasonable accommodation for the pre-employment process,
please contact us at [email protected], 768-9490, or via relay.
These route changes will take effect on Sunday, August 18, 2019.
Thank you for your continued interest in the 2018 Windward TheBus Routes Redesign Proposal.
email: [email protected]